– the blessings God gives us: food, shelter, etc., and for His love, and mercy, and grace to us His people.
– the gift of the Lord’s Day, when we can rest from our normal work and gather to worship Him.
– the salvation of our children, young people, and those who worship with us but as yet have not professed faith.
– that God would write His Word on our hearts.
– Pray that God would continue to bless the preaching of His Word to His glory.
– Give thanks for the Session meetings that took place this past week.
– Pray for the Presbytery meetings taking place on Friday and Saturday.
– Pray for the RP Mission Team as they go into St Margaret’s Highschool in Airdrie Monday.
– Give thanks for the good year we had in Kids Club and for the great time they had at the party on Friday.
– Give thanks for the good time the CY had on Friday. Pray for them as they go to Go Ape on Saturday in their last event for the term. Give thanks for all the work that Fraser and Stacy have done leading this group.
– Give thanks for all we are learning in the METs.
– Give thanks for those who do church cleaning and offer hospitality.
– Pray for Jimmy and Helen as they travel to America on Monday to represent Reformation Tours at a Christian Schols Promotional Conference. Pray for Andrew and Jimmy as they give a seminar about Reformation Tours on Saturday.
– Pray for Andrew as he travels to Pittsburgh on Thursday for the conference and then to Indiana to represent the RPCS at the American RP Synod next week.
– Pray for those dealing with illness.
Congregations in which the Session are directly involved.
– Pray for ongoing fruit from the Mission last week. Pray that the Lord would continue to bring in men and women from the community.
– Give thanks for the Mission services that were held this week. Give thanks for those friends, family, and others from the community who came. Pray that the preaching of the Word would bear fruit in people’s lives.
– Give thanks for all the work the Mission Team did: distributing leaflets, doing practical work, visiting a care home, helping out at a recovery cafe, and taking a Reformation Tour.
– Give thanks for the Baptism of Willow Steele yesterday at which there were a number of visitors from the Irish and Scottish RP Churches.
Sister Congregations, and Churches
Give thanks that the forwarding of the Meadville RP Church Call to Gary Gunn has been forwarded to the RPCS Presbytery for processing.
– Stornoway – Pray for the RP Mission Team as they travel up to Stornoway on Wednesday. Pray for the distribution of leaflets and practical work they will be doing there.
– Glasgow – Pray for the Team as they visit Sunrise Christian School on Tuesday.
– Irish RPC – Pray for the RP Mission Team starting in Shaftesbury Square RPC this week.
– North American RPC – Pray for the Great Lakes-Gulf Presbytery Conference this week and Dr Dennis Prutow who is speaking at it.
– Nantes RPC in France – Give thanks for the three different monthly Bible studies started with a Christian, a Christian couple, and an unbeliever. Pray that the Holy Spirit may apply God’s Word to each one.
– Australia RPC – Pray for the Kids’ Club at Geelong RPC and for new people to be drawn in.
– Japan RPC – Pray that the Lord would supply the next generation of elders and deacons for the Japanese church.
– Pray for our nation as we see the growth in ungodliness.
– Pray for the Lord’s mercy upon our Parliament that they would seek to be obedient to God.
– Pray for the Queen as head of state and for the salvation of the next Monarch.